The District’s administrative functions such as supervision of administrative staff, human resources, and Board of Director meetings are handled by the General Manager.
- General Manager: Don Zdeba, email@example.com 760-384-5555
- Executive Secretary: Amber Chapin, firstname.lastname@example.org 760-384-5511
- Administrative Assistant: Lauren Smith, email@example.com 760-384-5502
The Finance Department is headed by the chief financial officer and is responsible for customer service, field service, accounting, purchasing and conservation. The Finance Department is responsible for all financial matters and activities for the District including accounting, budgeting, accounts payable and receivable, investments, payroll, purchasing, financial analysis, and financial reporting.
The customer service and field service portion of the Finance Department handle the day-to-day affairs for the customers of the IWVWD. This includes billing, meter reading, new service applications, customer complaints, payment processing, collections and conservation matters.
- Chief Financial Officer: Tyrell Staheli, firstname.lastname@example.org 760-384-5515
- Accountant: Diana Nguyen, email@example.com 760-384-5514
- Customer Service Supervisor: Burnadette Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org 760-384-5501
- Field Service Supervisor: Joe Rivera, email@example.com 760-384-5523
- Warehouse Administrator: Gabriel Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org 760-384-5526
The District’s Operations department includes responsibilities for maintenance/repair of pipelines and appurtenances and operations of all pumping plants and arsenic removal facilities. Daily responsibilities are leak repairs, valve turning, flushing of dead-end pipelines, monitoring of all pumping and water storage facilities via the SCADA system, monitoring removal of arsenic at two treatment plants, and handling various types of customer complaints.
- Operations Manager: Jason Lillion, email@example.com 760-384-5525
- Water Supply Supervisor: Ken Silliman, firstname.lastname@example.org 760-384-5524
- Maintenance/Repair/Construction Supervisor: John Svika, email@example.com, 760-384-5527
Engineering and Technical Services
The Engineering department is responsible for engineering planning and design, operational studies, right-of-way acquisitions, contract and construction management, field inspections of construction projects, water quality reporting and analysis, and all phases of District capital projects. In addition, the District’s information technology functions are handled under Engineering.