Thank you for your interest in employment with the the Indian Wells Valley Water District. Listed below are current job openings as well as information about our organization and benefits available to employees.
Work for Us
The Indian Wells Valley Water District is an equal opportunity employer.
- Organization chart
- Management/exempt positions and compensation schedule
- Hourly positions and pay ranges
- Employee benefits
- Look up IWVWD Government Compensation Report on the State Controller website
One immediate opening to perform semi-skilled manual labor tasks related to the construction, maintenance, and operation of water systems. The primary function of this position is meter maintenance requiring walking and getting in and out of vehicles. This Regular full-time position requires a high school diploma. Experience in the construction field is desirable. Candidate must pass a criminal record check and physical examination, and must possess a valid California Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
Field Services Representative I Pay Range: $19.28 to $28.01/hr
Field Services Representative II Pay Range: $22.22 to $31.75/hr
Applications and job descriptions may be obtained at the Indian Wells Valley Water District, 500 W. Ridgecrest Blvd., Ridgecrest, CA 93555 or BELOW. Applicant may deliver the application to the above address, fax to (760) 375-0167, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Lauren Smith. Application Deadline: January 27, 2022, by 5:00 p.m. Contact Lauren Smith at (760) 384-5502. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One may apply for any open position by using the printable form below. Please note that we may only accept applications for posted openings. We must receive your application by the specified submission date to be considered.
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Engineer
- Associate/Senior Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Supervisor
- District Engineer
- Executive Secretary
- Field Service Representative I
- Field Service Representative II
- Field Service Supervisor
- Field Service Technician
- Distribution Maintenance Repair & Construction Operator I
- Distribution Maintenance Repair & Construction Operator II
- Distribution Maintenance Repair & Construction Supervisor
- Distribution Maintenance Repair & Construction Welder I
- Distribution Maintenance Repair & Construction Welder II
- Operations Manager
- SCADA/IT System Administrator
- Water Supply Supervisor
- Water Supply Operator I
- Water Supply Operator II
- Warehouse Administrator