The Engineering Department is responsible for engineering planning and operational studies, engineering design, right-of-way acquisitions, contract administration and construction management, field inspections of construction projects, preparation of grant applications, water quality reporting and analysis, and all phases of District capital projects.
The following documents will assist developers, homeowners, and their engineers when new water facilities must be designed according to District standards. Please contact us with any questions.
- Latest Construction Specifications and Drawings
- Double Check Detector Assembly
- Water Sales & Service Manual: This document lists all our fees, including plan checking, inspection, capital facility fees, distribution fees, and new installation charges.
- Backflow Prevention and Cross-Connection Policy: Ordinance No. 87
- Landscape Ordinances for New Developments
Chief Engineer: Dr. Renee Morquecho, Ph.D., P.E. email@example.com or 760-384-5520
Associate Engineer: Justin Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-384-5528